1. Reliable with conservative solid design based on 30 years of experience:
2. More capacity using the HEX filter panel:
3. More capacity due to optimized filter area usage:
4. Less foot print in your installation per m3 of water being purified:
5. HEX E Control feature peek flow handling, savings and options for remote monitoring:
6. Savings is typically 50% on backwash water:
7. Savings is typically 50% on energy consumption:
8. Correct selection and installation with support of our biologist and engineering:
9. Optimal Life Cycle Cost (LCC) using corrosion resistant materials:
10. Service friendly with features like lubricated during operation:
HEX Filters are used worldwide. In case you have one installed, do not hesitate to send us photos.
The statements in our listed 10 lines are based on a healthy mix of basic engineering, knowhow and experience.
To estimates the lifetime on a bearing can be very accurate, in case you have all surrounding parameters like loading, environment and maintenance. On top of this, the HEX Filters are designed with known solutions in the industry.
However, the filtration process has a quite many parameters that are unclear, as it depends on many unique variables for the exact application.
We are fully aware of this and keep conservative estimations, whenever it comes to filtration.
We should be happy to answer any question in connections with our 10 statements.
Copyright by CM AQUA Technologies, Denmark 2017 © All Rights Reserved